IPC Group was established in 2000 and continuously ranks among the 500 largest joint stock companies in Vietnam (VNR 500) for many years. As a multidisciplinary business group in the field of steel and construction, IPC Group joined the solar field as an EPC general contractor very early.
– 20145: The first solar roof system in Northern Vietnam, capacity of 150kWp at Suntory Pepsi factory (Bac Ninh).
– 2018: Joint venture of EPC General Contractor of AMI Khanh Hoa Solar Power Plant 50 MWp.
– 2018: Joint venture of EPC general contractor BMT Solar Power Plant project 30 MWp, Buon Me Thuat.
– 2018: Joint venture of EPC general contractor Chu Ngoc Solar Power Plant project of 15 MW, Gia Lai.
– 2019: General contractor of operation and maintenance (O&M) Bach Khoa Solar Power Project 50MWp, Tay Ninh.
– 2019: General contractor of operation and maintenance (O&M) Tri Viet Solar Power Project 50MWp, Tay Ninh.
– June 2019:
+ Entering into Consortium Agreement with LICOGI 16 to deploy as the General Contractor EPC for project of My Son 1 Solar Power (62MWp) and My Son 2 Solar Power (50MWp).
+ Approving the policy to act as the Investor cum General Contractor EPC for My Hao 1,2,3 Solar Power Project (4MWp) in Hung Yen.
+ Nam Son 1,2 Solar Power Project (3MWp) in Hung Yen.